- Nose Surgery
- Eyelid Lifting
- Face Lifting
- Forehead Lifting
- Neck Lift
- Ear Bending
- Breast Plastic Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Upper Arm Plastic Surgery
- Tautening Of Abdomen Wall
- Penis Plastic Surgery
- Testicular Implants
- Genitalia Plastic Surgery
- New! Liposuction
- Fat Grafting
- Gluteus Plastic Surgery
- Calf Correction
- Achilles tendon suturing
- Foot surgery
- Aesthetic Varicectomia
- Other Plastic Operations
Innovation in Lithuania! The most modern liposuction method!
Liposuction surgeries have been performed for more than 30 years all over the world. It is one of the most popular aesthetic surgeries. Liposuction serves to perform body aesthetic correction helping to achieve attractive body contour. Liposuction is not used to solve obesity problem. Hypodermic fat is recommended to be reduced only in places, which are deformed by fat surplus.
The innovation that we want to offer patients in our clinic: the new low frequency liposuction apparatus. It allows easy separation of fat cells, it is possible to remove higher quantities of fat cells, and it facilitates nicer and better contraction of skin. A plastic surgeon can even use this apparatus for body modelling, for example, to highlight abdominal muscles.
Liposuction is mostly performed for normal build and normal weight patients still having some imperfections such as a double chin, porky arms, disproportionally big hips, thighs, buttocks, protruding stomach or skin folds over their waste.
- Duration of the surgery: 1-5 hours.
- Anaesthesia: the surgery is performed using general, local or intravenous anaesthesia. It depends on the scope of the surgery, your requests, and choices made by a surgeon and anaesthesiologist.
- After the surgery: you will be able to leave the clinic on the same or next day after the surgery, depending on the scope of the surgery, or you may stay longer for some days.
- Scars: tiny scars of 2-6 mm are left after the surgery. The scars gradually disappear.
- Socially presentable: in the cases of minor surgeries, you will be able to return to your work on the next day after the surgery, however exercising and doing heavy works will be allowed in 4-6 weeks only. In addition you will be recommended to wear a special corset for 3-6 weeks.
- Important: However, you should be aware of the fact that liposuction will never replace active and healthy lifestyle – going in for sports and healthy eating habits. Impressively good results are achieved by combining them all together.
- Cost of the surgery: The cost of the surgery depends on its scope. We can not identify the exact cost of liposuction because it depends on the efforts needed for the surgery in individual case - during your consultation with a doctor it will be possible to ascertain the amount of fat to be reduced – one or five litres.
See also the price list.