- Nose Surgery
- Eyelid Lifting
- Face Lifting
- Forehead Lifting
- Neck Lift
- Ear Bending
- Breast Plastic Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Upper Arm Plastic Surgery
- Tautening Of Abdomen Wall
- Penis Plastic Surgery
- Testicular Implants
- Genitalia Plastic Surgery
- New! Liposuction
- Fat Grafting
- Gluteus Plastic Surgery
- Calf Correction
- Achilles tendon suturing
- Foot surgery
- Aesthetic Varicectomia
- Other Plastic Operations
Breasts symbolize femininity and women’s sexual appeal. Unfortunately, not every woman has a form of her body she would like to have.
At VitkusClinic you will be provided with all the information about advantages and possible disadvantages of breast augmentation operation. With the help of a surgeon you will decide the size of breasts as well as the method of plastic operation to be applied.
We offer several breast augmentation surgery techniques: the one, when the incision is done under areola (the area of pigmented skin around the nipple), or when the incision is done under the breast. Together with the surgeon you will decide the position of implants - under mammary glands or under greater pectoralis muscles.
- Duration of the surgery: 1-3 hours
- Anaesthesia: the surgery is performed under general anaesthesia.
- After the surgery: it is possible to leave the clinic on the next day after the surgery or you may stay at the clinic longer.
- Scars: depending on the method of the surgery the scar may be from 3 to 5 cm. The usual method of surgery at our clinic is implanting through the incision under areola, which makes the scar barely visible as it is made on the junction of two different types of skin. Sutures are taken out on the next day of the surgery.
- Socially presentable: you may return back to work in a few days after the surgery. However, you will be able to go in for sports or do some physical work only after a period of 4 to 6 weeks. We also recommend wearing a special bra for 4-6 weeks.
Breast augmentation surgeries do not disturb their function, i.e. it is possible to conceive and to feed a baby after the surgery. After some time, upon your request, it is possible to change the size of implants to bigger.
- Cost of the surgery: from
We recommend: http://www.allergan.com:80/products/medical_aesthetics/natrelle_collection.htm
Report for Patients and Press Release 2011/12/22
VitkusClinic uses medically approved and certified breast implants only.
Plastic Surgery Clinic VitkusClinic uses reliable and certified breast implants only. We certify that throughout the Clinic’s history not a single breast augmentation surgery was performed, using implants of French company Poly Implant Prothese, which may be unsafe according to a recent announcement of French plastic surgery experts.
"All women, who had their breast augmentation surgeries in our Clinic, are safe and may stay absolutely calm” – assures the founder of VitkusClinic and one of the most famous Lithuanian microsurgeons professor Kestutis Vitkus. “Our Clinic works only with a worldwide recognized and certified implant manufacturers such as Eurosilicone and Allergan, which have accumulated more than 20 years of experience and use only certified silicone gel and secure technologies. These manufacturers ensure the quality of their implants.”
Eurosilicone and Allergan implants are both dominating in our Clinic as well as in Europe. They are qualified by experts as a product of science and a long-term experience. Approximately one of several women in Lithuania chooses these safe and certified implants.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by email: [email protected] or by telephone +370 52 762 111